Join Astor’s Affiliate Program
Earn generous ongoing commissions on every successful investor introduction
Astor Realty Capital is institutionally backed and tested by capital from a publicly traded company and over 120 high net worth investors to date.
For qualifying partners, Astor launched the affiliate program to support individuals to help their friends, family & clients make better investing decisions.
Real estate has long been considered one of the most reliable sources to build wealth and hedging against inflation and at Astor, we want to help educate investors about how its value and potential can benefit them
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH ASTOR
Managing risk & achieving high yields
Join Astor’s Affiliates
AND START EARNING
Benefits of Astor’s Affiliate Program
Meet Astor’s Affliates
I was looking for institutional-level investments for my investors and the beauty of Astor is that an investor can come in with relatively small amounts of money and still be part of a big project, with high returns. Not only do they project high returns, but they also have a track record to prove it. That gives me and my investors peace of mind.
They truly have made me feel like I am part of the family.Rakel Elchadiff Astor Affiliate Since 2018
Astor gives me and my network more control over our financial futures.Geoff Dubey Astor Affiliate Since 2018
The entire experience of working with Astor has been incredible. The team is efficient, competent, and helpful and I know that my investors are in good hands. More than anything, a huge part of what I enjoy is being able to have access to tremendous opportunities for people who wouldn’t typically have access.Yaakov Florans Astor Affiliate Since 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the most common questions. If you can’t find your answer here, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
What is an Astor Affiliate?
Who can Invest with Astor?
We can work with accredited investors and our approach is to make sure the investment is right for the investor, in terms of investment criteria and amount. Most of our investments start from amounts as low as $25,000.
What is an accredited investor?
An accredited investor is a term used by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(SEC) under Rule 501 of Regulation D. An investor must fulfill at least one of the following to become accredited:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or have a joint spousal income of more than $300,000 per year, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a bank, insurance company registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director, or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
- Be a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Be an employee benefit plan, trust, charitable organization, partnership, or company with total assets over $5 million.
What Risks are involved?
As with any investment, Astors investments carry risk, which may occur due to fluctuations in the real estate market, unforeseen circumstances, or failure to perform on the business plan.